Entrance Hall of Building A, Okinawa Convention Center
http://www.oki-conven.jp/en/facilities/ *find the location of the building A
Dec 1, 10:00-19:00
Dec 2, 8:00-19:00 *at the banquet venue from 18:00
Dec 3, 8:00-15:30
*no desk for Dec 4
Online Registration is now closed.
||Until Aug 31,2019
||After Sep 1, 2019
|ISRM/JSRM members over 36 years of age
|ISRM/JSRM non-members over 36 years of age
|Young scholars who are 35 years of age or younger
|Banquet (Monday, Dec 2)
|Technical Tour (Wednesday, Dec 4)
- *Days and times showing this website is based on JST/UTC+0900
- 1) Presenting authors are required to complete the registration by October 11 and make the payment. If any difficulties are encountered during the registration period, please contact the registration office (email@example.com).
- 2) A supporting member of the Japanese Society for Rock Mechanics (JSRM) can register as one person participating in the symposium for an ISRM/JSRM member fee. Click here for the supporting member list.
- 3) The Banquet and Technical Tours are not included in the registration fees.
- 4) The Welcome Reception, Coffee Breaks and Lunches are sponsored by the exhibitors.
- 5) The Young Scholars' Interaction Session is sponsored by the donors.
Registration Fee includes:
- Access to the Opening, Closing and Awards Ceremonies
- Access to Keynote Lectures
- Access to Technical and Poster Sessions
- Access to the Exhibition
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Bag (the book of Extended Abstracts and Program, etc.)
- Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard / Amex / Diners / JCB)
- Bank Transfer (for residents of Japan only)
*Bank information will be shown in a confirmation email after your registration is completed.
Receipts will be issued on-site.
Please contact the Registration Office if you need an invoice showing the name of your university, company or organization.
Cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A processing fee of 10,000 JPY will be charged for cancellations received on or before October 31, 2019. Refund requests will not be accepted after October 31, 2019. "No Shows" are not eligible for a refund. We regret that we cannot offer refunds for "No Shows"; however, substitute attendees are welcome.
*After your online registration, you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
If you do not receive it within a couple of hours, please contact at email@example.com
Invitation Letters for Visa Application
If you need an invitation letter in order to apply for a visa to enter Japan, you should complete your registration with payment to YSRM 2019 and REIF2019. Then, please contact the registration office with your registration ID. You will be given an application form for the invitation letter which you should fill in and submit to the registration office. After you submit the form, you will receive the invitation letter by international mail service in 1-2 weeks.
Do you need a visa?
Please confirm whether or not you need a visa at the following URL:
https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
October 31, 2019