Call for Extended Abstracts
Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the conference topics listed below. Registration and submission of extended abstracts should be made through this site. Registration does not oblige authors to pay any fee until the contribution is accepted. Papers can only be accepted on the understanding that they will be presented at the workshop.
- Rockfall source identification and characterization
- Rockfall inventory and/or mapping
- Rockfall runout dynamics and impact mechanics
- New and emerging technologies in rockfall
- Hazard and risk analyses
- Rockfall modeling
- Monitoring and alert systems
- Mitigation and protective measures
- Large rockfalls and rock avalanches
- Case histories
• It sould be written in A4 (210 mm × 297 mm)
• The extended abstract must cover not more than 4 pages
• The ﬁles must be converted to PDF
Extended Abstract Template
Please follow the guideline which shows you in the template.
• The submission period has been changed between November 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021.
• After your submission, a conﬁrmation email will be sent to you automatically.