On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 14th International Conference on Cutting-Edge Organic Chemistry in Asia (ICCEOCA-14) which will be held in Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan, during 26th-29th September 2019, it is my great pleasure to extend our warm welcome to you to participate in this conference. The ICCEOCA-14 is a continuation of annual conferences held in the member countries of Asian Cutting-Edge Organic Chemistry Promotion Network (ACP) on the rotating basis. The ACP Program has flourished since its inaugural conference (ICCEOCA-1) in 2006 in Okinawa, Japan. Over the years, the annual conferences have been recognized as one of the most important conferences in organic chemistry and related fields in the Asian region.
We invite over 160 researchers from Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and Japan to exchange their cutting-edge researches in the field of organic chemistry. The conference is also open for other researchers with or without a poster presentation from both academia and industry. We are honored to have you with us to participate in the ICCEOCA-14 which not only provides a wonderful forum to introduce the most recent advances in organic chemistry research but also offers an excellent opportunity of networking for future research collaborations with leading chemists in Asia. The four-day program features invited lectures, poster presentations with one-minute oral presentation for each poster and social activities in a beautiful natural area of Hokkaido.
We look forward to welcoming you to Niseko, Hokkaido and we thank you in advance for participating and contributing to the success of the conference. We also wish you a very pleasant and fruitful stay throughout the ICCEOCA-14.
With our best wishes,
Chair of the Organizing Committee
Institute for Chemical Reaction Design and Discovery (WPI-ICReDD) and
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science
Honorary Chair of the Organizing Committee
Date: September 26-29, 2019
Venue: Niseko Hilton Village
ACP Lectureship Award
Each ACP member country will extend ACP Lectureship Awards to excellent oral and poster presentations.
Each awardee will be invited to a lectureship tour for three or more lectures in the awarding country.
Please note that international travel expenses should be paid by the awardee while the hosting country will take care of domestic costs during the tour. Please make sure that implementation of the Lectureship Tour is mandatory for the awardee, and the tour should be completed by March 31st, 2021.
Local Organizing Committee:
- Satoshi Ichikawa, Hokkaido University
- Hajime Ito, Hokkaido University
- Shigeki Matsunaga, Hokkaido University
- Hideaki Oikawa, Hokkaido University
- Takeshi Ohkuma, Hokkaido University
- Yoshihiro Sato, Hokkaido University
- Yohei Shimizu, Hokkaido University
- Keiji Tanino, Hokkaido University
- Yoshiharu, Iwabuchi, Tohoku University
- Tetsuhiro Nemoto, Chiba University
- Yoichi Yamada, Riken
- Masayuki Inoue, The University of Tokyo
- Ken Tanaka, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Kazuaki Ishihara, Nagoya University
- Yoshiaki Nakao, Kyoto University
- Sensuke Ogoshi, Osaka University
- Yasushi Nishihara, Okayama University
- Katsuhiko Tomooka, Kyushu University
ACP International Coordinators:
- Ran Hong, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, China
- Pauline Chiu, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Masaya Sawamura, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Yong Ho Rhee, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
- Naohiko Yoshikai, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Chun-Chen Lin, Natioonal Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Somsak Ruchirawat, Chulabhorn Research Institute, Thailand
- Noorsaada Abd. Rahman, University of Malaya, Malaysia